catalogue design : What is the first step to achieving sales goals? What makes a catalogue stand out? These frequently asked questions
With our experiences in designing and creating catalogues from the offline period until now which online media is more popular, the clues lie those creative images and wordings. Here we have the answers for you…
Giant Point has spent 16 years through consumer and merchandisers’ point of view to understand their needs to develop a working system and ethic that reward promising impressions, a catalogue with inviting images and wordings. Proceedings as follow
- Identify the most effective solution for your merchandise catalogue.
- Pinpoint crucial logical analysis to optimise your content management systems.
- Create value-added content that represents your brands and works to catch attention from your audiences.
- Generate seamless integral marketing platforms for most advantageous sales opportunities.
- Build a graphic character that conceptualises the original idea of your brand and products.
- Initiate further developments to create consistent synchronization.
Common enquiries about catalogues ; “Where do I begin?”, “What does it take?”
and “Will it be accommodating the different marketing channels / formats?”
At Giant Point, we work with you to discover your brand identity, in order to deliver the right message to the right audiences on the right stage. Our strength has always been the ability to enhance product value and brand performance through artful, yet simple communication, to which makes us stand out. We have a team of professional photographers with extensive background in commercial and corporate production, whose skill and experiences are matchless. A team of copywriters with individual experiences and specialties in different business fields, writing style and languages, to help you speak to your audience in their languages. Printing and handover services are available as additional requests.
Once we proceed to the final process, your catalogue can be utilized to establish brand impression on different marketing channels, both online and offline includes; Company Profile / Online presentation / Corporate Video / Infographic Video / Website / VR360 / Social media content.